A seasoned negotiator and advocate with a balance of experience representing trade unions and employers, I am also an experienced administrator and staff manager and am familiar with institutional, corporate and government operations from an organizational perspective.
I joined Vince Ready and Judi Korbin’s arbitration offices as an arbitrator and mediator in 2010. Since then, I have worked with a variety of public and private sector parties conducting arbitrations, mediations and fact-finding investigations.
- Workplace Rights
- Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, University of British Columbia
- Program on Negotiation, Harvard Law School
Memberships & Affiliations
- Arbitrators Association of BC
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Municipal Pension Plan Board of Trustees, 2008 to 2010
- Member, Employment Standards Tribunal, 1996 to 2000
Please call for details