|Name: David C. McPhillips
Lawyer & Arbitrator
Suite 199, 800-15355 24th Avenue
BC V4A 2H9
|Tel: (604) 535-7266
Fax: (604) 535-6658
Case Experience (Civil):
Calendar Last Updated: 20 Nov 17
Click your preferred date to send our office a Date Request form.
All such requests will go to
David McPhillips's scheduling staff
Employment, Labour Relations
- LL.M, University of British Columbia, 1979
- LL.B, McGill University, 1974
- M.B.A., University of Western Ontario, 1969
- B.A. (Honours); Loyola of Montreal (now Concordia University), 1967
Arbitrator and Mediator, 1982 to present;
Associate Professor, Faculty of Commerce, U.B.C., 1975 -2002;
Associate Professor Emeritus, U.B.C., 2002 to present;
Private Law Practice, 1975 to present;
Seminar Programs for Professional Groups, including U.B.C. Executive Progams, Canadian Labour Congress Labour School at Harrison, Business Council of British Columbia and Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Law Society of B.C. (1975)
- National Academy of Arbitrators (2002-2014)
- Arbitrators Association of British Columbia (1987)
- British Columbia Collective Agreement
- Arbitration Bureau of Arbitrators
- British Columbia Industrial Relations Association
- Canadian Bar Association
Practice Commenced: 1982
Rates: Available upon request.
Cancellation Fee: Available upon request.
To view arbitration awards as compiled by Lancaster House,